The Hudgame Products Design Team is seeking for an enthusiastic Design Producer to support our projects. Design has always been at the heart of the team and the work that we do. And the design team is the creative core of Hudgame. The Design Producer will play as a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity through our design work.
- A creative person with a passion for games.
- Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms.
- Extensive experience in designing game systems and content.
- Experience in tuning game systems in response to feedback
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, and animation, etc.)
- A well-developed sense of composition and color
- Substantial interest in form and typography
- Good communication and organizational skills. Proactive in learning and developing yourself skills.
- This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience.
- Ensure design and implementation support the core design goals for the project.
- Work with the team to design and clearly communicate game features. Accurately represent design goals.
- Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering.
- Own features during implementation to ensure they deliver the intended player experience.
- Mentor and manage designers delivering game features. Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation.
- Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
Show us your ideas or products, that will help us to make the decision faster!