We are looking for an experienced and talented PHP developer. You will be working on a large scale and interesting product where you get a lot of opportunities to learn new skills and explore. You will be working in a friendly and fast-paced environment. If you love to work out logic and bring simple solutions for complex problems, we are looking out for you.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Good working knowledge of PHP( Laravel, CorePHP, Cake PHP, Codeigniter or any related with PHP Frameworks) and applying the language to solve problems.
- Capable of planning and configuring technical architecture for a product by getting requirements.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and capable of writing optimized and complex queries.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to solve problems and identify and implement the best solution is critical.
- Strong testing and eye to detail. Bugs happen, however, any level of work should be delivered in a working state.
- Familiar using version control like GIT.
- To be considered for this position it is essential you have an impressive portfolio and have extensive knowledge of PHP of skills mentioned above.
- You will be self-motivated, accurate, organized and skilled yes for all this, but more than anything you should have that eye to do things differently.
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)