Looking to make a difference? Looking for something more than just a"job"? Are you the type of person that wants to go home at the end of the day knowing you positively changed someone's life!? Then we want YOU! Upwell Health is a fun and fast-paced environment with real potential for growth. We are looking for part-time and full-time Call Center representatives to sell and assist consumers with a better way of life. Call center agents make outbound calls to warm leads, carefully collect information from patients suffering from chronic conditions, explain how Upwell Health can save them time and money, and confidentially enter patient data into our CRM.
About Our Company
Headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, Upwell Health makes pharmacy the central point of care for people living with chronic conditions by providing them with a high-engagement experience through telehealth consultations, prescription fulfillment, and ongoing advocacy The result? Convenient, affordable access to the medications and supplies they need with the choice and support they deserve.
We believe in finding the right people and sticking with them as they grow, so promotions and career training are a big part of Upwell’s culture. We offer competitive salaries, paid flex time and company holidays, 401(k) match, medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus a whole host of other benefits. Learn more at www.upwell.com.
- Room for growth
- Paid Training
- Base + Commission
- 9 paid holidays including your birthday
- 15 days of PTO for full-time employees
- Gym memberships
- Free Cereal and Soda fountain
- Full benefits Medical, Vision, Dental
- Maternity AND Paternity leave
- 401K with company contributions
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- Great work-life balance!
- Ability to sell and overcome objections
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Collect accurate and detailed patient information
- Work with confidential customer information
- Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient keyboard skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to react effectively and calmly in challenging situations to maintain patient confidence
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Capable in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Negotiation skills
- High energy level