We acquire and maintain up-to-date data on over 18,000 marijuana licenses, making it the most comprehensive U.S. marijuana license database available. Led by a team of content and data experts with domain expertise in regulatory and corporate information. We help journalists, regulators, researchers, business people, and investors understand and confidently operate in the evolving U.S. marijuana marketplace. Marijuana industry stakeholders use the database to easily access and make sense of the industry so they can make informed business, sales, and strategic decisions.
We are seeking a researcher to join our Team. This is a part-time, virtual telecommuting position. Graduate Students or someone looking to supplement their income would be ideal since we pay on an hourly basis. In this role, you will be part of a virtual team to collect, fact-check and analyze license information.
You must have proven skills to be considered for this position:
- Collect license and corporate data from primary sources
- Scan news feeds for stories related to licenses
- Research information from a wide variety of sources, not all of them online
- Review government regulations
- Fact-check legal, regulatory and financial information
- Create charts in Excel based on statistics and data
- Strong academic or legal research background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Apps (Docs and Sheets), Gmail and Chrome
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Independent worker, who requires minimal supervision
- Time commitment minimum 20 hours per week.
- Remote or Telecommute
Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLJAN on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1*405*418*6160.