The data entry team will be taking member correspondence and making required updates to member demographic information such as updating names, addresses, spelling corrections, etc. within the client’s database. Representatives will be responsible for deciphering what updates are needed and ensuring timely and accurate updates to within the system. This position will begin as onsite position but after performance goals are consistently met individuals MAY be able to transition to working at home.
- Review correspondence via scanned documents to determine what information needs to be updated
- Update member demographic information directly in to client data systems
- Use judgement to determine if information needs to be sent to additional departments based on subject of correspondence
- Review discrepancies in data received and advise Supervisor as needed
- Experience navigating multiple computer systems and screens
- Password management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong data entry experience
- Ability to multitask and learn quickly
- Strong technical skills
Compensation: $13.50 per hour
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLJAN on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1*405*418*6160.