Owner Operator Truck Drivers
We provide our Owner Operators the use of our shops in Greer, Charleston, Atlanta, and Columbia SC, for repairs that saves them thousands each year.
We pay fuel surcharge to our Owner Operators that is based on the National Average.
Our Owner Operators averaged over $1.10 per mile each way plus fuel so on a 250 mile trip each way that is about $550 plus $95 fuel or $645. do that 5 times a week that is $3225.00 we pay $100 for Haz Mat load $100 per Reefer Load
We have been in business for over 80 years.
Job Type: Contract
- CDL Truck Driver: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CDL Class A
The minimum qualification standards to be applied by our trucking company, Inc in considering the employability of new applicants for driver positions shall be as follows:
- One year’s verifiable OTR experience in the operation of a tractor-trailer unit or successful completion of an approved truck driver training school or successful completion of our Driver Finishing Program.
- Intermodal Drivers shall maintain a TWIC Card - Transportation Workers Identification Credential and have 12 months Intermodal experience. If you do not currently have a TWIC card we can help you get it and you can still work for us until you obtain it.
- No dishonorable discharge from the Armed Forces. Must supply a copy of DD214, discharge paperwork.
- Current DOT Physical Exam, if expires within six months a driver will be sent for a new exam at the time of drug testing.
- No unemployment within the last two years.
- No gap in Truck Driving employment lasting more than a month within the last two years.
- No ticketed accident within two years preceding the date of application.
- No rollover accident within five years preceding the date of application.
- All other accidents/incidents are subject to review and must be listed on the application.
Moving Violations - No more than three moving motor vehicle violations within three years preceding the date of application or a long history of moving violations. No violation within three years preceding the date of application of a serious traffic violation. (FMCSR Part 383.5)
- Speeding 15 mph or more,
- Improper or erratic lane change,
- Following too close,
- Reckless driving (none in previous ten years).
- No criminal convictions (excluding convictions for motor vehicle violations) within the three-year period immediately preceding the application date for employment.(misdemeanors)
- No felony convictions within last ten years.
- Felony, theft, or larceny conviction within the applicant’s lifetime that resulted in an active prison or jail sentence will be reviewed by the Company Leadership.
- No drug related convictions within the past five years.
- No “Driving Under the Influence” violations within the past ten years, and no more than one total lifetime.
- No previous “Positive” or refusal to take a drug test while in possession of a CDL
- PSP Violations
- Contractors only, cannot have an excessive list of maintenance violations
- Cannot have multiple cellphone and seatbelt violations
- Cannot have six or more speeding violations
- Driver Fitness (driver not qualified), numerous violations
Any requirement not met must be approved by the Safety Committee and documented on the application
Pay : $2,500.00 /week average
- OTR: 1 year
Job Type: Contract
- CDL: 1 year
- Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,500.00 /week
To Become A Truck Driver Member:
Please visit www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the 1099 Truck Driver Job Bank Registration to become a member and to get connected with this company. Please reference agent id code MJOLPeggyJ on your registration sign up and resume submission.
Please feel free to contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.